*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Ultimate Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars - Pretzel crust, covered in cookie dough, covered with Reese's cups, covered in brownie batter?? What?! Oh yeah!! This is the definition of decadence!!
- 2 ½ cups crushed butter pretzels
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix and all the ingredients the mix calls for
- Brownie Mix (13×9 family size box + all the ingredients the mix calls for)
- Snack Size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (2 – 10.5oz bags)
- Crush the pretzels in a food processor or however you like to crush pretzels. Any kind of pretzels will do but I recommend using crushed butter pretzels (you find them next to the regular pretzels and they are literally called “Synder Butter Pretzels”) for the recipe. I also recommend not crushing the pretzels to dust but keep some small pieces to keep the crust crunchy. Mix the melted butter (melt in microwave), sugar and pretzel crumbs. Press into lightly greased 13×9 pan. Set aside pretzel crust and make the cookie dough. (*Note: I have a 8×8 pan in the photos because I split the recipe into two different pans. I recommend putting it all in one 13×9 pan!)
- Make the cookie dough according to the package. Lightly press the cookie dough evenly on top of the pretzel crust.
- Unwrap 24 snack-size Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and cover the cookie dough with the candy.
- Whip up your brownie mix and pour evenly over the Peanut Butter Cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then enjoy!