*** Recipes Tutorials ***
homemade general tsos chicken... toward the goal of doing an entire chinese takeout dinner at home.
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. corn flour (corn starch)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 c. corn flour (corn starch)
- cooking oil for frying
- Heat up a clean wok and add in 1 tbsp. of oil (you may use the oil previously used for frying the chicken). When hot, add in the garlic, chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add in the sauce mixture. Bring to a boil while stirring until thickened.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and toss until all the pieces are coated with the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds.