*** Recipes Tutorials ***
You know how kids love cupcakes? Ever wonder why a kid will always go for a cupcake over a regular slice of cake? It’s smaller, held in the hand, and has a top you can lick the frosting off of like an ice cream cone!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) box Betty Crocker Ultimate Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/3 cup water, boiling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, garlic, red bell pepper, parsley, eggs, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll meat mixture into 8 balls. Press into a muffin tin sprayed with nonstick baking spray. Bake for 18-23 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a serving platter.
- In a second large bowl, mix together potato flakes, boiling water, butter, 1/3 cup of milk, and one packet of cheddar sauce. Scoop into a large zip-top bag, snip a corner from the bag, and pipe mashed potatoes over meatloaf.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, heat together cheddar packet and milk until hot. Whisk together until smooth sauce forms. Drizzle sauce over mashed potatoes on top of each cupcake. Sprinkle with bacon bits, parsley, and pepper if desired. Serve and enjoy.