*** Recipes Tutorials ***
his is a recipe guaranteed to be loved by everyone, including the kids. No one will want to mess up the presentation by taking the first one, but as soon as someone does, these will go FAST!
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated pie Crust (2 ct.)
- Approx. 1.5 cups of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Cinnamon sugar
- Caramel Sauce and/or Ice Cream for dipping
- Roll out one layer of your pie crust
- Put your pie filling in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread smooth pie filling on top of pie crust leaving about ⅛” of dough around the edges uncovered
- Roll out the second layer of your pie crust and lay on top of pie filling. Press lightly to seal the edges.
- Add some water to your egg and beat. With a pastry brush, brush the top pie crust with your egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar.
- With a pastry cutter, cut the pie crust into strips about ½ inches wide. Then cut again into smaller strips. Carefully remove them and put on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and firm.