*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These pizza sticks are absolutely perfect for parties or a fun dinner. It’s fast, too. Plus, store-bought buffalo wing sauce makes things extra easy.
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 3/4 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce (look for “wing sauce” not “hot sauce”)
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat Oven and Prepare Baking Sheet
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
- Pre-Bake Pizza Crust
- Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
- Prepare Buffalo Chicken
- While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe Step 1
- Top and Bake Pre-Baked Pizza
- Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and half of the sliced green onions on top.Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe Step 2
- Bake pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Scatter remaining sliced green onions on top. Then, serve